Services and Rates
- Provide food and fresh water
- Scoop litter box. Replace litter as needed.
- Brush and play with kitty, includes lots of TLC
- Administer medication (a small fee may be added depending on circumstances). I do not administer Sub-Q fluids
- “Accident” clean-up
- Vet transport
- Take in mail/newspapers/packages
- Water plants inside and outside
- Alternate lights for a “lived in” look, adjust shades
- Set alarm system, if necessary
- $20 1 cat/1 visit per day
- $1 each additional cat
- $17 2nd visit same day regardless of number of cats (within reason!)
- $4 insulin injection
- $20 and up, vet transport depending on time
- $10 each way key pick-up and return
Typical visits average 20 minutes, however, I will stay as long as necessary to ensure your cat is happy and their needs are satisfied.
NOTE: Purr-fect Pet Cat Sitting will not visit any less than once per day. EOD (every other day) visits are not offered due to safety and liability concerns.
If your household only has small critters, the above charges apply.
Cancellation Policy and Holiday Fee
Cancellations made less than 2 weeks before any major holiday booking and during the months of July and August will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of originally planned service period.
For all other non-holiday times, 24 hours is needed to cancel without incurring a fee.
Major holidays usually book up at least a month in advance. Thank you for planning ahead. It's never too early to book dates for cat sitting!
$5 additional charge on:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Cash or check. At this time, credit cards are not accepted.